Time To Think Cozy

 I love, love, love to knit.  I’ve never been very good at it because on many occasions I have gotten halfway through a project, had to tear it all out and had to start over because I just do not know how to fix whatever it is that I did wrong.  That is quite irritating so I gave it up for a while.  Recently, I dug out all my stuff and decided I was going to teach myself the knit the right way.  So I started a little baby romper.  I looked up every stitch on YouTube and almost finished when we found out our sweet little one didn’t make it.  So I sat that aside because it hurt my heart.  I bought some cozy super thick yarn and went to town on this sampler lapgan.  Such a fun project because I learned new stitches as I went.  

Knitting really gives me a feel good feeling and that has to be good so I make a nice cup of tea and knit a little bit every day.  



Of course my boys wanted up there as soon as I placed it on my living room chair.  So I let him model lol.  
This is our little Augie.


There she is my cozy little throw that will keep be toasty this winter.  It almost makes me excited for the cold.  Yea, notice I said almost.  

Happy Weekend!




Comments